Brettenwood Coastal Estate
Size from 0m² to 0m²
Brettenwood Coastal Estate
Brettenwood Coastal Estate, situated in Sheffield Beach just 5 minutes north of burgeoning Ballito on the KwaZulu Natal North Coast, is a secure family estate where young and old live in harmony. The Estate is ideally located away from the bustle, yet conveniently close to the King Shaka International Airport, several retail outlets, private hospitals and schools, and a wide variety of family oriented leisure and entertainment options.
The Estate's investment offerings includes luxury apartments with 180 degree sea views for the young professionals, beautiful freestanding homes and villas for young families, luxury homes for the high end market and an award winning retirement village for the discerning mature market.
- Nestled between a lush, indigenous forest and the warm Indian Ocean on KwaZulu-Natal’s Dolphin Coast, Brettenwood Coastal Estate offers residents a delicate blend of harmonious natural living with access to all the conveniences of a modern lifestyle.
- Established 11 years ago, the Estate is named for its founder, Brett Hulett, who envisioned a premium development in one of the area’s most sought-after regions, catering for a range of ages and tastes which a love for nature being a unifying feature.
- The Hulett family is entrenched in the province’s history, having established sugar cane farms in the 1800s, growing into a major player in the sugar industry. Dedicated to family ideals, Hulett’s children formed part of Brettenwood Coastal Estate’s management ensuring every detail of the Estate benefits the residents. This sense of family underscores everyday living at secure environmental Estate.
- “Brettenwood is one of the only estates in South Africa, and certainly the only estate on the North Coast, where the amenities are for exclusive use by residents.
- “This, coupled with the estate’s ‘no short term leases rule’, ensures that everyone residing at Brettenwood has a vested interest in the estate. This is a unique situation with obvious security benefits, and provides residents with peace of mind to enjoy the astounding facilities on offer.”
- There are a range of property styles and sizes situated in the Estate’s various regions, suited to all tastes. Luxury apartments with 180-degree sea views are ideal for young professionals while stunning freestanding houses and villas make the perfect family home. For the high-end market, there are a number of luxury options while the mature market will find their ideal home in the award-winning retirement village.
- This year promises investors even more options with the launch of a number of residential sectors being introduced to the market.
- The first phase of Brettenwood Lakes, which only has seven units still available, will be completed in the next few months offering buyers either one, two or three-bedroom apartments. In addition, Brettenwood’s last freehold developer land, Jacana, is set to be officially launched towards the end of the year. The area consists of 17 sites that overlook the stunning forest as well as Tinkerbird and Pipit Dams, with easy access to a number of walking paths.
- This year will also see the launch of a new 32-unit development within the estate – offering sea and forest views, it will include two-bedroom, two-bathroom luxury apartments on one of the best development sites on the estate. There will also be options for upmarket three-bedroom, three-bathroom units on various sites.
- Architecturally, every unit at Brettenwood has been constructed in harmony with the existing environment, incorporating the natural landscape wherever possible. Master architect, Frank Lloyd Wright, emphasised the horizontal with low-pitched roof lines, cantilevers, large windows and glass walls while natural materials, colours and textures serve to blend into the surroundings.
- In addition to state-of-the-art security features for which Brettenwood can boast an impeccable safety record, each home is constructed to ensure privacy and serenity. More than 3 000 indigenous trees have been planted in servitudes, conservation areas and along Estate roads, re-establishing the coastal forest while offering discretion and natural thermal regulation for homes. Further to this, the use of natural ridges and trickling waterways have been incorporated to visually screen every unit.
- This closeness with nature continues outside every home where walkways under natural canopies, rustic bomas, picnic areas, bird hides and dams bring residents even closer to the abundant birdlife and treasured wildlife co-inhabiting the Estate.
- Every resident has full access to a range of facilities including an exclusive-use, award-winning clubhouse, Woodlands. A heated aerobic pool, lap pool, fully-equipped gym, sauna and amphitheatre also form part of the Estate’s facilities. For those looking to get out, there are extensive walking trails, braai facilities, a 16-metre water slide and ‘Robinson Crusoe’ style play area for the children which includes tree houses, a trampoline and climbing wall. Services offered include on-site cleaning and landscaping as well as fibre optic communications with a specialist company also on site.
- Situated in Sheffield Beach just five minutes north of Ballito on the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast, the locale offers residents easy access to the nearby King Shaka International Airport as well as a range of retail outlets, private hospitals and schools with several family-orientated leisure and entertainment options a few minutes away.
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential Estates in Brettenwood, Ballito.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Campbell Property Group website is accurate and up to date, Campbell Property Group makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag